The Academy of Immunology is an initiative of the German Society of Immunology and offers state-of-the-art immunological training concepts in four consecutive modules - three schools and a certification program.The DGfI
- schools take place once a year, offered at attractive locations, duration 3-6 days
- The format allows for intensive exchange between speakers, participants and sponsors.
- The courses are organized by renowned immunologists.
- Speakers are experts from Germany, Europe, the USA and Asia.
- All schools are also open to interested participants from industry.
- Student/lecturer ratio 60/25